Gül Nevra AYDIN is a senior associate lawyer at Kesikli Law Firm. She has more than 12 years of experience specializing in disputes arising out of commercial transactions, real estate, construction and energy projects, employment relationships, and intellectual property matters. She has been involved in high-profile corporate transactions and dispute resolution matters defending or claiming the rights of our clients. She works with our clients to resolve a broad spectrum of commercial issues that confront their daily business operations. She is not only a registered mediator, but she is also an expert mediator in employment law disputes.
Gül Nevra AYDIN is a recommended lawyer as per Legal 500 EMEA-2020 rankings.
– Criminal Liability Arising out of Unfair Competition
- Mediation of Accumulated Cases - Case Review
- Governing Law of Employment Contracts - Case Review
- Design of Byproducts Can Not be Registered - Case Review
- Reduction of Rental due to Covid-19 - Case Review
- Legibility of Electronic Communications as Document and Evidence
- COVID-19 Pandemic’s Impact on Employment Contracts
– Short-time Working Manuel