We offer high-quality legal advice for your real estate projects. Legal500 describes our Real Estate practice as "Excellent in all respects, Kesikli Law Firm provides advice on domestic and international real estate and construction projects."
Real Estate Law constitutes one of Kesikli Law Firm's specialties.
We provide legal services covering the entire property life cycle, from acquisition and development to letting and disposal.
We regularly provide legal assistance to our clients in all aspects of Real Estate Law including issues before title deeds offices to contractual arrangements such as lease agreements, construction contracts and shopping mall management contracts.
How we can assist you in Real Estate Law:
– Assistance with the acquisition and sale of real estate;
– Preparation, negotiation, and finalization of all types of documents and agreements related to sale, transfer of title, and lease of real estate;
– Title services, title examinations, and opinions;
– Real-estate finance representation, including traditional real-estate secured loans, joint venture transactions, sale-leasebacks, project financing, securitized loans and structured financing;
– Preparation, negotiation, and finalization of architect contracts, construction contracts, development agreements, construction management contracts, project management agreements; marketing agreements, operating contacts, licensing agreements, brokerage agreements, and management agreements;
– Structuring and documenting business entities involving real property, including corporations, general partnerships, limited partnerships, limited liability companies, and single asset special purpose entities;
– Advising on purchase, sale, and liquidation of businesses with real property assets;
– Advising on land use regulation matters, including private restrictive covenants, zoning, subdivision, and building code compliance, reciprocal use agreements, shared utility arrangements, historic and cultural regulations issues.
Let's Get Connected!