We regularly render legal services on contentious and non-contentious employment law and HR-related matters. We provide representation at all levels of the dispute resolution process.
Employment law lies at the center of doing business. Those who are diligent and proactive in fulfilling their obligations deriving from Employment Law may, to some extent, avoid disputes with their current or former employees. Nevertheless, disputes in the context of employer-employee relationships may sometimes occur inevitably. Not to mention administrative fines that may be levied by the public authorities. At Kesikli Law Firm, we have extensive experience regarding Employment Law matters. We act proactively to detect the risks and advise our clients to side-step impending problems. When such risks do materialize, we take leverage of our experience in courtrooms to defend our clients' interests.
In this respect, here is how we can assist you in Employment Law:
– Strategic and transactional advice to clients in all aspects of employment law;
– Employment dispute resolution, including conducting amicable negotiations;
– Advice on Health and Safety Regulations;
– General obligations of employers and employees under substantive Turkish Law;
– Transfer of employees and/or workplaces;
– Consequences of M&As, restructurings, joint ventures, and privatizations in terms of employment law;
– Communication with the relevant trade unions, ministries, and regulatory authorities;
– Drafting and advising on employment agreements, policies and procedures;
– Advising on termination of employment contracts of employees and executive staff at all levels of the company.
– Advising on termination of the employment contracts of employees and executive staff at all levels of seniority.
Acted for domestic and foreign clients regularly advising them on employment law matters, drafting employment contracts, confidentiality agreements, non-compete agreements, agreements on transfer of intellectual property rights and employment law procedures,
Conducted employment law compliance services for employers,
Advised clients on termination of employment contracts,
Advised and acted for Turkish subsidiaries of foreign entities based in Germany, United Kingdom, Poland, United States, Luxemburg and Switzerland defending them against HR-related disputes including:
Let's Get Connected!