Our corporate lawyers represent companies and individuals at every stage of the development of their businesses, from small startups operating locally to large conglomerates transacting worldwide. Our clients operate internationally in various industries such as trading, manufacturing, distribution, energy, construction, natural resources, transportation, engineering, technology, and e-commerce.
Corporate & Commercial Law constitutes one of Kesikli Law Firm's main practice areas as the vast majority of Kesikli's clients are commercial companies. An effective and enforceable set of agreements with both your local & global business partners and your clients is at the heart of business success for any entrepreneur. We render a wide spectrum of legal assistance to our clients from daily matters to complex issues regarding Corporate & Commercial Law.
We can assist you with matters involving:
- Company incorporation, setting up subsidiaries, opening branch offices or liaison offices,
- Corporate secretarial services (drafting of board resolutions, general assembly decisions, internal directives etc.),
- Advising on corporate governance matters,
- Liability audits and corporate advisory services,
- Drafting of and advising on joint venture and consortium agreements,
- Drafting and negotiating special (tailor-made) agreements or arrangements—such as project development agreements, corporate guarantees, credit agreements, letters of intent, contingency agreements, confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements, exclusivity agreements, and memorandums of understanding.
- Mergers & Acquisitions deals, conducting legal due diligence, drafting all contractual documentation in respect of mergers and acquisitions
- Drafting and negotiation of share purchase agreements, shareholders agreements, agreements with respect to the right of preemption, right of first refusal, voting agreements.
- Negotiating and drafting of all types of commercial contracts, including manufacturing, licensing, leasing, factoring, franchising, agency, and distribution agreements.