We make sure your business complies with the Law.
Depending on the sectors in which our clients operate, the set of rules to which compliance efforts need to be directed varies. Kesikli Law Firm regularly advises its clients operating in various sectors having a different set of rules, regulations, and particularities that govern the conduct of its participants. In this regard, Kesikli Law Firm may provide the following services in the context of its compliance practice:
– Ensuring good management practices relating to the sector within which your business operates,
– Identification of the regulations with which your business is required to comply,
– Devising and implementation of corporate governance principles,
– Drafting codes of conduct,
– Drafting personal data protection policies and ensuring compliance with relevant regulations,
– Legal compliance audit of the commercial transactions to which your business is a party.
Data Protection Law and Compliance
With the introduction of the Data Protection Act numbered 6698, protecting individuals’ personal data has become a compliance issue that needs to be dealt with elaborately to avoid administrative fines of up to 1.966.862,00 TRY* imposed by the Personal Data Protection Board of Turkey. For those organizations operating internationally, compliance becomes more complicated as numerous data protection acts and supervisory authorities will be involved in addition to the Data Protection Act numbered 6698 and Personal Data Protection of Turkey. Kesikli Law Firm is ready to assist your business, together with its technical/technological cooperation partners, to avoid or minimize the risk of non-compliance and the resultant fines.
*Please kindly note that fines are increased every year based on the revaluation ratio.
Let's Get Connected!